HOW COOLSCULPTING WORKS
Squeezable fat is freezable fat.
Oh, the dreaded pocket of fat that JUST won’t budge. You know the one… the stubborn fat that exists despite your best efforts with diet + exercise (aka in the kitchen & gym). CoolSculpting was made for this. It’s best for isolated pockets of fat – like that localized spot that’s the last to go with healthy habits.
So how does CoolSculpting actually work?
Really… how does this whole cold fat removal thing work?
- CoolSculpting uses intense, controlled cooling to change the texture of the fat cell.
- The change in texture stimulates your inflammatory response & tells your body to naturally process out the frozen, unwanted fat.
- It takes a few weeks to a few months for your body to metabolize and excrete the fat, giving you visable results in as little as 3 weeks
There’s no surgery, no needles, now downtime, and less risks involved than what you’d expect with surgery.
It works because fat is hyper-sensitive to cold.
Feeling skeptical? We can prove that fat is hyper sensitive to cold with an easy kitchen trick.
- Take a cup of warm butter and put it in the refrigerator overnight. What happens? It will solidify. Butter, which is a fatty-substance changes state from liquid to solid when the temperature changes from warm to cold.
- It leaves the rest of the non-fatty tissue unharmed & unchanged, because fat changes temperature at a different rate than water.
CoolSculpting is grounded on this simple idea, and was discovered when children were getting dimples in their cheeks while sucking on popsicles in the 1970s.
The Science of
CRYOLIPOLYSIS is the scientific term for CoolSculpting. It literally translates to – “using cold to break apart [or kill] fat”. The name-brand, FDA-cleared technique to safely freeze away fat for good is CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting has had an FDA clearance since 2009 and over 8-million treatments have been performed world-wide.
CRYO = COLD
LIPOLISYS = TO KILL FAT
BAKED BY SCIENCE. SCULPTED BY ARTISTS.
CoolSculpting is the safest & most proven technology on the market to non-surgically target unwanted subcutaneous fat. There’s been more than 8-million treatments performed world wide & more than 100 peer reviewed publications proving it’s safety & efficacy.
We know that CoolSculpting works… but applying the scientific process with an artistic eye, now that’s what makes Element Body Lab, Dallas CoolSculpting Experts so special.
AND UNIQUE TO YOU.
CoolSculpting treatment plans should be customized based on your goals, along with the comfort level and skill of the provider you choose. Target areas can include most “problem areas” we hear.
- CoolSculpting is a prescription in the state of Texas. That means you’ll need a physical exam with our medical director to confirm you’re a candidate. It’s free & part of your initial consultation.
- It’s important to discuss your ideal results – and what you’re hoping to see. More hourglass? Smoother lines when you wear your jeans? To feel slimmer? We’ll guide the recommendation to make sure pick the right area to sculpt to achieve the outcomes you’re looking for.
- It’s not about taking away the most amount of fat. It’s about taking away the right fat.
WHAT WE LEAVE BEHIND IS WHAT YOU REMEMBER US BY
The placement of the CoolSculpting handpieces, along with the treatment plan itself will determine how satisfied you are with your results. Sometimes, people assume that all CoolSculpting is the same… NOT TRUE.
Every practice is different, and each provider is unique in their own style. It’s important to understand that CoolSculpting treatments are customized to your anatomy, and to your goals, then carried out by someone you should trust.
CoolSculpting treatments can target one specific area (like back fat) or be used as a more transformational approach, by looking at the body area at a 360 degree view (like the entire midsection).
The cost of CoolSculpting will vary based on these factors, along with the practice you select as your CoolSculpting provider. See more about pricing and example treatment plans here.
DOES IT WORK?
TAKE THE NEXT STEP…
The first step in your CoolSculpting journey is to schedule a free consultation with Element Body Lab. Your first appointment is focused on education – and allows us to discuss your goals and get you an estimated cost for your treatment. We focus on one thing – getting you the best CoolSculpting results and providing the best experience Dallas, TX has to offer.
During your first appointment, we will explain how the applicator placement will get you the best CoolSculpting results and you will meet our team, including our board-certified medical director who specializes in aesthetic surgeries. Dr. Phillip Dauwe will discuss your medical history and ensure you have the best CoolSculpting treatment recommendation.