Firm and Tone Muscles with CoolTone in Dallas, TX
CoolTone® is an FDA-cleared, noninvasive treatment that uses magnetic muscle stimulation to tone, firm, and strengthen muscles. The first step is to schedule a consultation with our team to discuss your goals and map out a treatment.
What is CoolTone?
CoolTone employs magnetic muscle stimulation, delivering powerful contractions surpassing regular workouts. Choose from fitness enhancement or functional goals. Our recommended treatment plan spans 6-12 sessions, 1-3 times per week with a minimum 48-hour interval for muscle recovery.
CoolTone vs. Emsculpt
CoolTone and Emsculpt are both muscle-toning options, but they differ in their mechanisms. CoolTone employs Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) for deep contractions surpassing workout-induced engagement. It’s FDA-cleared for abs, buttocks, and thighs. Emsculpt, on the other hand, relies on High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy, producing “supramaximal contractions.” Both treatments offer personalization and yield aesthetic and functional benefits.
- Both create magnetic fields for extensive muscle contractions.
- FDA-cleared, non-surgical, and require no downtime.
- Minimal to no pain or recovery post-treatment.
- CoolTone’s MMS technology claims up to 50% greater intensity compared to Emsculpt’s HIFEM.
- Emsculpt was introduced earlier and is typically more expensive, starting around $4,500, while CoolTone packages begin at $1,800. Customized pricing can be discussed during a consultation with our team to explore your treatment options.
How CoolTone Works
The science of magnetic muscle stimulation
CoolTone operates by externally stimulating muscle contractions. Muscles can be stimulated in two primary ways: through internal signals from the brain or through external stimuli applied directly to the muscle. CoolTone employs the latter approach, inducing maximum muscle contractions while circumventing sensory nerves. The CoolTone applicators produce a magnetic field by passing an electric current through a copper coil at the core of the handpiece. By adjusting the intensity, frequency, and duration of these contractions, CoolTone effectively enhances muscle tone.
CoolTone is structured around four distinct phases:
- Warm-Up: Initiating the treatment by preparing the muscles for exercise.
- Muscle Toning and Firming: Engaging in active recovery intervals in between to foster muscle toning and firmness.
- Muscle Strengthening: Promoting muscle strengthening with additional active recovery.
- Cool Down: Concluding the treatment with a cool-down phase.
The active recovery and cool-down periods are intentionally integrated to facilitate the removal of lactic acid, ultimately reducing post-treatment soreness.
How much does cooltone cost
CoolTone cost in Dallas, Texas
CoolTone pricing primarily hinges on the recommended series of treatments. Element Body Lab offers diverse options, including individual CoolTone sessions, weekly and monthly memberships, as well as non-membership series for those seeking occasional treatments.
On average, the initial CoolTone series at Element Body Lab ranges from $1,500 to $2,000. The specific cost may fluctuate depending on your desired results and the targeted treatment areas. CoolTone is FDA cleared for use on the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
How often are treatments
What to consider when scheduling CoolTone
CoolTone treatments follow a specific protocol. Initially, you’ll undergo a series of 6-8 treatments, scheduled 2-4 days apart (with an ideal cadence of twice per week), and then engage in monthly maintenance treatments for optimal results.
The active treatment itself lasts for 30 minutes. However, you should plan for approximately 45 minutes at the practice for your session, which includes the time needed for signing consents and taking photos for medical documentation.
Who is a CoolTone candidate?
What areas can you treat with CoolTone?
Ideal candidates for CoolTone are individuals who are already at or near their ideal weight and desire increased muscle definition, tone, or strength. It’s important to note that CoolTone is not intended for weight loss and should not be considered a replacement for a healthy diet and regular exercise. Instead, it serves as a valuable complement to existing healthy routines. CoolTone is FDA cleared for treatment in the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
CoolTone Before and After Photos
Who is not a CoolTone candidate?
Are there any contraindications for CoolTone?
You may not be a candidate for CoolTone if you have any of the following:
- Any type of implanted metal or electrical device
- Grave’s Disease
- Active bleeding disorders
- Malignant tumors
- Heart/ Pulmonary disorders
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Copper IUD (for abdomen treatments)
- Post herpetic neuralgia, diabetic neuralgia, or any other nerve pain issues
- Open or infected wounds or any skin eruptions
This is not an exhaustive list and more information regarding the safety of CoolTone can be found here.