MEET DR. DAUWE –
MEDICAL DIRECTOR FOR ELEMENT BODY LAB
DR. PHILLIP DAUWE
Dr. Dauwe is the board-certified plastic surgeon who serves as the Medical Director for Element Body Lab. He offers a range of aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery services inside of Lemmon Avenue Plastic Surgery & Laser Center, while also overseeing all CoolSculpting® treatments for our team.
“I humbly respect the awesome privilege of performing aesthetic [procedures] and I consider all individuals who I am privileged to treat, patients for life.”
– DR. PHILLIP DAUWE
“To say Jessie, Dr. Dauwe, and Element Body Lab are beyond amazing would be the understatement of the year!”
– GOOGLE REVIEW, 2020
- Dr. Dauwe is available onsite at our facility. He meets all CoolSculpting® patients at their initial consultation.
- He customizes the treatment recommendation for each patient he encounters to address their goals and concerns, and most importantly – to provide natural and long-lasting results.
- He defines his approach and philosophy as “one of thoughtfulness, confidence, and relationship focus.”
- He loves the industry of aesthetics because each patient and each day offers a different opportunity to flex his artistic and scientific know-how.
SKILLS | EDUCATION | TRAINING
Dr. Dauwe performs and/or oversees a wide range of surgical and nonsurgical procedures for the breast, body, and face. His primary focus and specialty is cosmetic (or aesthetic) treatments.
You can read about the services available at Dauwe Plastic Surgery on his website or get to know him at your free consultation.
- He’s a Dallas Native.
- Attended Jesuit College Prep, then SMU, where he graduated with honors in the business program.
- 4 years of medical school @ University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, TX.
- 6-years of plastic surgery residency @ UTSW (cough, cough.. also Dallas).
- His aesthetic surgery fellowship was done at the University of Southern California. (Can you blame him?)
- He’s board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
He is proud to be involved and oversee the medical direction at Element Body Lab, where the focus is on an exceptional CoolSculpting® experience, and ultimately – getting the best CoolSculpting® results possible. You can see a few of his most recent scientific publications or learn more about him by visiting his website.